Samsung Star Scholarship 2022: Last Date, Apply Online @samsung.com
Samsung Star Scholarship 2022
The organization of Samsung Electronics Private Limited has started a scholarship for Indian students so that they can contribute their part in the corporate social responsibility initiatives. Samsung is a South Korean multinational company and now it will be providing scholarships to Indian students so that they can continue their higher education. Rupees 2,00,000 will be provided to the beneficiaries in this scholarship provided by the organization so that their students can pay off their expenses related to tuition, examination, and other things.
Samsung Star Scholarship 2022 Update
Under the Samsung Star scholarship program, Samsung India on 8th July 2021 offered scholarships to 544 meritorious students from Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNV) schools 4D Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) and National Institute of Technology (NIT). Out of the 544 scholarships, 150 scholarships are given to new students starting their career in IITs and NITs and 394 scholarships are renewed scholarships. An amount of up to Rs 2 lakh for expenses related to tuition, examination, hostel, and mess if provided to the students which can be renewed for the upcoming 5 years.
- Labour Card Scholarship 2022.
- NSP Pre-Matric Post-Matric Scholarship 2022-23 Login:
- Polytechnic Scholarship 2022-23
- SSP Scholarship 2022-23
- Allen Scholarship Cum Entrance Test 2022:
Details Of Samsung Star Scholarship 2022
|Name||Samsung Star Scholarship 2022|
|Launched by||South Korean company Samsung|
|Objective||Providing scholarship opportunities|
|Beneficiaries||Students pursuing professional courses|
|Official Site||Click Here|
Samsung Star Scholarship 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for this scholarship:-
- The scholarship is available for student(s) who have graduated from any JNV (10th or 12th-grade pass), run by the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
- Currently pursuing a full-term BE/B. Tech/Dual Degree (B.Tech +M.Tech) course (“Degree Course”) in an Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) or a National Institute of Technology (NIT) in India as mentioned in the list of Institutes available on the Samsung India Star Scholar website (hereinafter ”Institute”). Any other courses like B.ARCH/BSC/MSC etc. are not cover under this Program.
- Duration of the scholarship will be for one (01) academic year, extendable to subsequent three and Four (03/04) years for B.E./B. Tech. Degree and Dual Degree courses respectively based on the fulfilment of eligibility criteria and selection approval by Samsung.
- Applicants in the first year of the scholarship will select on the basis of their all India rank which is a common rank list (CRL) in the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main).
- Subsequent to 1st year, scholarship to Applicants from 2nd to 4th year or 2nd to 5th year (as applicable) shall be available if
- The Applicants have received the Scholarship for all preceding applicable years and;
- The Applicants have an SGPA or CPGA grade rating of 5 or above for the immediate previous two (02) semesters
- Applicants selected for Scholarship under the Program shall not avail of any other financial assistance or scholarship from any Institute, Government or Non-Government source, during their pursuance of the Degree Course. Applicants receiving fee waiver from the Institute based on socio-economic criteria laid down by the Institute are eligible to apply, provided that the waiver is reflected in the official fee structure of the Institute. Such applicants must declare the same in the application form and not claim the amount which is waived off as per the fee structure of the Institute applicable to them.
- All Applicants must be in good standing with the Institute to receive the Scholarship support.
- Applicants who have not completed Eighteen years (18) of age at the time of application must have their parent(s)’ / legal guardian(s)’, countersign the Application Form. In the event that there is a constraint of meeting the submission deadline, parent(s) / legal guardian(s) shall submit a declaration in original and in the format, as prescribed by Samsung, within 10 days of the submitted form. In case, the Applicant fails to submit the declaration by the parent/legal guardian, Samsung reserves the right to cancel the application of the Applicant.
- If an applicant fails to receive a scholarship in the current year, he/she will be ineligible to receive future Scholarships.
Scholarship Grants Available
The following grants and awards are available in this scholarship:-
- Selected Applicants will be entitled to annual scholarship amount up to Indian Rupees Two Lakh (INR 2,00,000/-) only for expenses related to tuition fee including (examination fee & registration fee), hostel and mess expenses only as certified by Institute Dean/authorized PIC in the student application form and as specifically mentioned in section 7 of these Rules.
- Scholarship amount support will be paid out against actual verified submitted receipts for expenses.
- Applicants are responsible for their administrative expenses such as refundable deposits, one time fees, Institute fees, transportation, insurance, personal spending money, medical cost, incidentals (photocopy, phone calls, etc.), supplemental study courses and materials and /or other expenses undertaken by them during his /her degree duration at the Institute. The scholarship amount will not pay out for these expenses.
Samsung Star Scholarship 2022 Documents Required
The following documents must be enclose with the application form:-
- Completed Application Form, with a self-attested photograph. The Application Form has to be certified and signed by Dean Academics/authorized signatory only. (Mandatory)
- Self-certified clear and legible copy of Class X and XII CBSE marks statement. (Mandatory)
- Self-certified clear copy of JEE (Main) ranking certificate. (Mandatory)
- Self-certified clear copy of final admission letter from the Institute.
- Copy for admission/first semester/annual fee receipt deposited at Institute, attested and verified by the Institute’s Dean Academic/authorized signatory. The disbursement amount will depend on supporting fee receipts only. (Mandatory).
- Self-certified clear copy of your primary active bank account passbook with the account number and IFSC code of the bank branch. If selected, the scholarship amount will deposits into this account (Mandatory).
- Self-certified clear copy of Aadhaar/ Aadhaar Enrolment/ Electoral Card/ Passport (mandatory).
- Self-certified clear copy of PAN Card (Mandatory).
- Provide a brief write up on a separate sheet, why you are a qualify candidate for a scholarship and how you will impact if chosen
Samsung Star Scholarship 2022 Selection Criteria
The applicant must follow the following selection criteria to select in this scholarship:-
- First-year scholarship candidate(s) will be selected on the basis of their All India Rank (AIR) in the Joint Entrance Examination (Main)
- The 2nd Year Scholarship will be determined based on the students’ overall academic performance.
- Candidates who remain in the Top 50% of their class will continue to get the scholarship for the next year.
Samsung Star Scholarship 2022 Terms and Conditions
The applicant must follow the following terms and conditions to get selected for this scholarship:-
- Samsung may engage any third party to carry out verification of the information provided and other administrative tasks associated with the programme.
- Meeting the minimum application requirements and scholarship criteria does not guarantee the scholarship.
- The scholarship recipient will forfeit the scholarship amount, during the scholarship period, in case he/she fails any criteria mentioned in the rulebook.
- The duration of the scholarship will be for one (1) academic year, extendable to the subsequent three (3) years for B. Tech. Degree Course and four (4) years for Dual Degree (B.Tech.+M.Tech.) courses.
Application Procedure Samsung Star Scholarship 2022
To apply for the scholarship you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- Go to the Official Webiste of the scholarship program.
- You can download the Official Notification and the application form for the scholarship by clicking on the link given here.
- You have to read the guidelines before submitting your application form
- Take a printout of the application form attached to the official notification.
- Fill up the application form with the correct details.
- Attach all of the documents mentioned below.
- Original applications forms must be sent as a hard copy (print format) along with all supporting receipts as mentioned in the application form to Samsung by the deadline as mentioned in the application form, with a scanned copy mailed to email ID- [email protected]
- The application must be sent to-
- STAR SCHOLAR Program
- Corporate Citizenship (CRO)
- Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd.,
- 20th ~ 24th Floor, Two Horizon Centre, Golf Course Road,
- Sector – 43, DLF Phase V, Gurgaon, Haryana -122002, India
Important Dates (Tentative)
- Application Start Date: 20th November 2021
- Application deadline: 25th January 2022
- Address: Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd. Corporate Citizenship (CRO) 20th ~ 24th Floor, Two Horizon Centre, Golf Course Road, Sector – 43, DLF Phase V, Gurgaon, Haryana -122002, India
- Email: [email protected]
|Official Webpage||Click Here|