Saksham Scholarship 2022 Eligibility, Last Date Apply Online @jkstudentupdate.
Mahindra Finance invites applications for the ‘Saksham Scholarship Program for Drivers’ Children’ from students belonging to Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, and Telangana.
|IGNOU Scholarship 2022|
|PMSSS Scholarship 2022:|
|Sabanci University Scholarships 2022-23|
|NMMSS Scholarship 2022|
|Labour Card Scholarship 2022|
The scholarship is meant to support underprivileged and meritorious children of drivers (all light motor vehicles and small commercial vehicles such as Taxi, Jeep, Car & delivery vans such as Pickup, magic, school van etc) holding a valid driving license who are studying in Class 1 to postgraduation level.
|Name of the Scholarship||Saksham Scholarship|
|Authority||Ministry of Human Resources Development|
|Implemented by||All India Council for Technical Education|
|Aim||To support the higher education of disabled students|
|Beneficiaries||Specially Abled Students having disabilities of more than 40%|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs. 50,000 per year|
|Duration||Maximum 4 years depending upon the duration of the course|
|Courses Covered||Degree and Diploma Level Technical Courses|
|Number of Scholarship Slots||1000 (500 for Diploma and 500 for Degree)|
|Application last date||31 October 2022|
Eligibility for the Saksham Scholarship:
- Open for students from Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, and Telangana.
- Applicants must be studying in Class 9 to 12.
- Applicants must have secured 60% and above marks in their previous class.
- One of the parents should be a driver (all light motor vehicles and small commercial vehicles such as Taxi, Jeep, Car & delivery vans such as Pickup, magic, school van, etc.) and should hold a valid driving license
- Annual family income of the applicants from all sources should not be more than Rs 4,00,000.
- Children or family members of Mahindra Finance & Buddy4Study are not eligible.
NOTE: Scholarships will be awarded to a maximum of two students per family.
Benefits of Saksham Scholarship:
- For Class 9 and 10 – Rs 8,000 for 1 year | For Class 11 and 12 – Rs 10,000 for 1 year
Documents needed for Saksham Scholarship:
- Marksheet of the previous qualifying examination
- Photo identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter id card/driving license/PAN card)
- Family income proof (Form 16A/income certificate from government authority/salary slips, etc.)
- Admission proof (Fee receipt/admission letter/institution ID card/ bonafide certificate)
- Bank account details of the applicant (cancelled cheque/passbook copy)
- Commercial driving license (taxi, cab, minivan, school van, magic/pick-up, etc.)
- Contract copy/income proof/employee ID card (for cab driver’s profile if they do not possess a commercial driving license)
- Address proof (Domicile certificate/residential certificate/telephone bill/ration card)
- Photograph of the applicant
Know how to apply for Saksham Scholarship:
- Click here to learn button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Saksham Scholarship Program for Drivers Children’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.