Welcome to JK Student Update, In this post we will give you information about KASHMIR UNIVERSITY: Selection Notification No.20 of 2022 for PG Programmes.
Selected candidates shall complete all the admission formalities by or before 19-09-2022.
Consequent upon the vacant seats remained due to non-completion of admission formalities by some candidates, the candidates whose particulars are mentioned in the selection lists appended to this notification have been selected provisionally at Main Campus, University of Kashmir, South Campus, Anantnag and GDC, Baramulla for admission to below mentioned PG programmes/Courses (Non-Professional and Professional) against the available vacant seats purely on the basis of merit obtained by them in the Kashmir University Entrance Test-2022 and counselling held.
The Head/Director/Principal of the concerned Department/Campus/College who are the Chairman of Departmental Admission Committee, shall ensure that all the selected candidates possess the minimum required eligibility and have passed their qualifying examination/ have category certificate (if selected under any reserved category) valid/issued by or before 06 06-2022 the same may be verified by the original documents/certificates of the candidate. No authority slip shall be issued by the Chairman of the Admission Committee to the candidate who aren’t eligible and have passed his/her qualifying examination/ having category certificate valid/issued after 06-06-2022.
The admission of the candidates is subject to:
1. Production of all relevant original documents (Marks Card/s of qualifying examination, Domicile/State Subject certificate (other than OSJ), Character and Provisional certificates of the Institution last attended (if applicable), valid Reserved Category certificate (wherever applicable), Migration Certificate);
2. Production of eligibility cum revival of registration/migration form wherever applicable alongwith prescribed fee;
3. Fulfilling of minimum required eligibility conditions to be verified by the concerned Department;
4. Clearance be sought from the Academic Section in respect of candidates having qualified examination from Universities/Institutions other than University of Kashmir;
5. NOC from the concerned Department in case of In-service candidates;
6. Production of an affidavit sworn in before 1″ Class Magistrate stating that:
I am not on rolls of any Institution;
All the submitted certificates/documents are genuine;
I shall strictly adhere to the rules and regulations of the University in toto;
I understand that in case of any misinformation or concealment of any information or indiscipline, my admission to the programme shall be cancelled and I shall be subjected to legal action;
I submit this affidavit under free will without any pressure, compulsion, fraud or coercion.