Kashmir University 1st Semester Environmental Science Guess Paper.
Check 1st Semester Guess Paper Below
Long Answer Type Questions
Q. 1. Explain the concept and scope of EnvironmentalScience?
Q. 2. Discuss the Components of Environment?
Q. 3. Discuss the structure and functions of Biosphere?
Q. 4. Explain the Concept of Population? Discuss thefactors of Population growth?
Q. 5. Explain the Concept and Characteristics of Community?
Q. 6. Explain the concept and functions of Ecosystem?
Q. 7. Discuss the Biogeochemical cycles?
Q. 8. Discuss the Malthusian theory of humanpopulation growth?
Q. 9. Discuss the drivers of human population change?
Q. 10. Write a brief account of Anthropocene?
Short Answer Type Questions
1. What is Cryosphere?
2. What is Anthroposphere?
3. What is Mutualism?
4. What is Commensalism?
5. What is Predation?
6. What is Parasitism?
7. What is food chain?
8. What is the significance of food webs in anecosystem?
9. What are ecological pyramids?
10. What is Decomposition?
11. What is ecological footprint?
12. What is Biodiversity?
How To Prepare For Exam From guess Paper
- To prepare for an exam using guess papers, you can follow these steps:
- Gather all the guess papers that you can find for the exam you are preparing for.
- Go through the guess papers and identify the topics that are commonly covered. Make a list of these topics and prioritize them based on their importance and your strengths and weaknesses.
- Study the material related to the high-priority topics thoroughly, making sure to understand the concepts and how to apply them.
- Practice solving sample questions and problems related to the high-priority topics, using the guess papers as a guide.
- As you work through the guess papers, pay attention to any areas where you struggle or are unsure of the correct answer. Make a note of these areas and spend extra time reviewing and practicing them.
- Review all the material that you have studied, including the low-priority topics, in the days leading up to the exam.
It’s important to keep in mind that guess papers are just that – guesses. They are not a definitive source of information and should not be relied upon as such. It’s always a good idea to also study from other sources, such as textbooks, lectures, and online resources, to ensure that you have a thorough understanding of the material.