JK BOPEE Notification Regarding AYUSH/BPT Courses-2022
Reference : Notification No.104-BOPEE of 2022 dated 15.12.2022.
Notification No : 111 -BOPEE of 2022 Dated: 28.12.2022.
Consequent upon the participation of the candidates in Online Counselling for filling-up of seats in the Ayush/ BPT Courses – 2022 in the Government/ Private Colleges /Institutions of J&K, the list of candidates who have been provisionally allotted seats in the Colleges/ Courses on the basis of their Merit-cum-Preference and with due reference to the J&K Reservation Rules, for admission to said Courses in various Government / Private Colleges of UnionTerritories of J&K / Ladakh, is hereby notified as per the Annexure-A to this notification which shall remain available on the official website of the Board www.jkbopee.gov.in only.
The provisionally selected candidates are advised to report to their respective allotted Colleges / Institutions from 28.12.2022 to 03-01-2023 (till 3.00 p.m)
The Colleges shall allow the candidates to join only on production of the following certificates in original after proper/due check and verification :
1. Date of Birth Certificate (10th Class);
2. 10 + 2 Marks Card;
3. Domicile Certificate;
4. NEET Score Card;
5. Category Certificate, if any;
6. ID Proof;
The Heads of the Colleges are advised to furnish shortfall, if any, on 03.01.2023 (till 4.00 p.m) through e-mail to the BOPEE.
1. The candidates who have been allotted seats in accordance with their online preferences in the order of merit, shall have to join against the said allotted seats upto 03.01.2023 positively, and in case any candidate fails to join against his/ her allotted seat(s) shall not be eligible to participate in the Second Round of Physical Upgradation/ Allotment counselling under any circumstances;
2. The admission of the candidates is purely provisional and shall be liable to be cancelled in case any information furnished by any candidate proves to be false/ fabricated, and action as warranted under law shall be initiated against such candidates; and
3. The concerned Colleges shall ensure that, any Person with Disability, who is selected under Open Merit or under the Reserved Category, is strictly as per the eligibility Bench Marks, fixed by NMC (MCI) Guidelines before admitting such students. In case any candidate who does not fulfill the Bench Mark of eligibility, he/she shall not be admitted to the Course/College, and such seat shall be deemed to have been vacant and shallbe filled in the subsequent round of counseling, if any, conducted by the Board.
4. The seats of BUMS Course in Government College of Unani Medical Sciences, Safapora, Ganderbal, Kashmir shall be filled during the Second Round ofPhysical Counseling which shall be notified separately by the Board in due course of time.
The other terms and conditions shall remain the same as notified by the Board vide e- Information Brochure / Notifications/ Notices issued by the Board from time to time in this regard.
Complete Notification – JkBOPEE