Welcome to JK Student Update, In this post we will give you information about IUST:Selection Notification No.10 of 2022 for MBA/MBA-IB Programmes.
ADMISSION (SELECTION) NOTIFICATION NO. 10 OF 2022
Consequent upon the available vacancies, the candidates bearing following Form Numbers have been provisionally selected for admission to following programmes for the Academic Session 2022:
Master of Business Administration (MBA):
OPEN MERIT: 220693*, 220163*, 220674*, 220662*, 221543**, 221655*, 220327***, 220217, 220206, 220229, 220516, 221220, 221695, 221291, 220492
INTERNAL QUOTA: 220352*, 220281
Master of Business Administration-International Business (MBA-IB):
OPEN MERIT: 220397, 221552, 221303, 221340, 220362, 221448, 220124″, 222378, 220151, 220241, 221359, 221212, 221215, 220561, 220601, 220623, 221003, 221064, 222343, 220626, 220543, 221486, 220403, 220884 INTERNAL QUOTA: 221276, 220524.
IUST Notification – Overview
|Organisation Name||Islamic University of Science & Technology|
|Post Category||IUST Notification|
|Contact Details||EPABX: 01933-247252
Phone: 9906400789, 9858306455
Email ID: [email protected]
|Published By||JK Student Update|
1. The selection of the candidates is strictly provisional and subject to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria as determined and fixed by the university and production/verification of the original documents/valid category certificate(s) wherever applicable. In case of any discrepancy found at any point of time, the University reserves the right to cancel/modify such selection/admission without assigning any reason thereof.
2. Provisionally selected candidates are hereby informed to report to the Office of the Dean Academic Affairs, IUST Campus Awantipora on any working day by or before 07-10-2022 (except on Saturday & Sunday) alongwith application form/ original documents/ copies thereof and requisite fee as mentioned in the University Prospectus 2022 for completion of admission formalities. In case any candidate fails to report within the stipulated time, the seat shall be allotted to the next candidate in order of merit and preference.
3. In case of any available vacancy (ies) after 07-10-2022, further upgradation of course shall be done in the subsequent Selection Notifications based on merit & preference amongst the ALREADY ADMITTED CANDIDATES ONLY.
4. The candidates having SINGLE ASTERISK MARK (*) superscribed on their Form Numbers are already admitted candidates and they have been automatically upgraded from one course to another in view of their merit and preference. Such candidates are informed to note about the allotment of their upgraded course for future references.
5. The candidates having DOUBLE ASTERISK MARK (**) superscribed on their Form Numbers have been upgraded from reserved category to OM in the already allotted course in view of their merit and preference. Such candidates are informed to note about the allotment of their upgraded category for future references.
6. The candidates having TRIPLE ASTERISK MARK (***) superscribed on their Form Numbers have been upgraded from Self-Finance category to General category in the already allotted course in view of their merit and preference. Such candidates are informed to note about the allotment of their upgraded category for future references.
7. The candidates having HASH MARK (#) superscribed on their Form Numbers are already admitted candidates in SF category and have been now selected in OM category in another course as per their merit and preference, such candidates are advised to report in writing to the Office of the Dean Academic Affairs, IUST Campus Awantipora on any working day by or before 07-10-2022 (except on Saturday & Sunday) for the final allocation of their course, failing which they shall be considered in the already registered/ admitted course.
Queries, if any, can be made on EPABX: 01933-247252 Phone: 9906400789/9858306455 Email ID: [email protected]
Thank you for visiting JK Student Update, after reading this post “IUST:Selection Notification No.10 of 2022 for MBA/MBA-IB Programmes.” if you have any doubt or any question Feel Free to comment below, we will try to answer all the comments.