The ITBP has invited online applications for the temporary positions of head constable (Telecommunication) and constable (Telecommunication) in Group C non-gazetted (Non-Ministerial) for FY 2022-23. The application process for ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022 has already begun from 1st November 2022. All eligible candidates should apply online by November 30, 2022, at the official website @itbpolice.nic.in.
ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022
For ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022, the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) has opened an online application period. On the ITBP’s official website, you can find the comprehensive notification for the HC Constable Telecommunication Recruitment. No other method of application will be accepted; only the online application will be accepted. In order to be eligible for the position, candidates must participate in the subsequent phases of the selection process.
293 positions are up for grabs in the hiring drive, 126 of which are for Head Constable positions and 167 for Constables. Candidates for this position who are chosen must be willing to serve anywhere in India or abroad. His job with the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force will be on a temporary basis with the possibility of becoming permanent.
|Recruitment Conducting Body||Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force|
|Post Name||Head Constable (Telecommunication) and Constable (Telecommunication)|
|Job Location||All Over India or Abroad|
|Application Dates||1st November 2022 to 31st November 2022|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
Candidates who are interested in applying for ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022 should make sure they meet all the necessary qualifications. You are urged to review the complete information about this recruitment before applying.
ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
|Events||Constable/ HC (Telecom)|
|Start of Application Process||01st November 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||30th November 2022|
|ITBP Exam Date 2022||To be announced|
ITBP Constable/HC (Telecom) Recruitment 2022 Vacancy
|ITBP Head Constable Telecommunication||126|
|ITBP Constable Telecommunication||167|
ITBP Head Constable Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Head Constable (Telecom)
- 10+2 pass with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from a recognized board or university, with an aggregate of 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics; or
- 10th Class pass from a recognized board, plus a two-year Industrial Training Institute certificate in Electronics, Electrical, or Computer from a recognized institute; or
- 10th Class pass with Science (PCM) from a recognized board and a three-year diploma in Electronics, Communication, Instrumentation, Computer Science, Information Technology, or Electrical from a recognized Institute.
- Constable (Telecom)
- Matriculation from a recognized board or equivalent is required.
- A Diploma or Certificate Course from an Industrial Training Institute or other recognized institution is preferred.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 25 Years for Head Constable
- Maximum Age: 23 Years for Constable
How to Apply for ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates interested in applying for ITBP Recruitment 2022 should follow the steps outlined below.
- Visit @itbpolice.nic.in the official website of the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP).
- Click the “Login” button appearing at the upper corner of the homepage.
- you will be redirected to a new page.
- If you have already registered for ITBP, use your registration number to log in.
- If you are a new candidate, you must first register.
- Fill out all of the information requested on the application form, pay the application fees, and submit the application form well before the deadline.
ITBP Recruitment 2022 Application Fees
To submit their application form, candidates must pay the appropriate ITBP Head Constable Application Fees. Only online payments will be accepted.
|Male of UR/OBC/EWS||Rs. 100/-|
ITBP Constable/HC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The selection process for the recruitment of Constable/HC (Telecommunications) will be carried out in the following stages:
- Physical Efficiency Examination (PET)
- Physical Standard Examination (PST)
- Written Exam
- Document Validation
- DME/RME stands for Detailed Medical Examination/Review Medical Examination (RME)
ITBP Head Constable (Telecom) Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern
There will be all 100 questions on the test, each carrying one mark worth, and the marks are distributed among four sections as tabulated below:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Theoretical Knowledge of Computer||10||10|
All interested candidates are advised to complete the ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022 application process now and not wait until the last date. Stay connected to this page for more updates like the ITBP Head Constable exam dates.
For Latest Updates Visit: Jk Student Update
Official Website: Click Here