INDIA Vs Pakistan Match Weather Update: Weather in Melbourne Today 23/10/2022

INDIA Vs Pakistan Match Weather Update: Weather in Melbourne Today 23/10/2022

Weather in Melbourne on 23 October, India vs Pakistan T20 Circket Match.

Weather in Melbourne 23 October: Tomorrow at Melbourne Cricket Ground Australia, there is a possibility (30% chances) of light showers towards evening which may cause slight interruptions to the play.

Hence, DLS method could come into effect and decide the fate of the match. However, no major rains are expected before the night.

Shower chances = 30%Only cloudy weather chances = 70%

Regards: Kashmir Weather

Leave a Comment