Golden Opportunity – DRDO Recruitment 2022: 10th, 12th Pass Can Apply Direct Link.
Candidates who have passed 10th/12th /Bachelor’s degree/Master’s degree from recognised Board or institutes have a great opportunity to get a job in the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO).
According to the DRDO recruitment notification, the eligible candidates can apply for the various posts under CEPTAM (Admin and Allied cadre).
- Crucial Date of Eligibility: 7th December 2022
- Opening Date For Online Application: 07th November 2022, Time: 1000 Hrs
- Closing Date For Submission of Application: 7th December 2022, Time: 1700 Hrs
- Tentative Date of Tier-I Exam (CBT): To be Announced on DRDO website
DRDO Recruitment 2022 | Name and number of posts:
- Junior Translation Officer (JTO): 33
- Stenographer Grade-I (English Typing): 215
- Stenographer Grade-II (English Typing): 123
- Administrative Assistant (English Typing): 250
- Administrative Assistant (Hindi Typing): 12
- Store Assistant (English Typing): 134
- Store Assistant (Hindi Typing): 4
- Security Assistant: 41
- Vehicle Operator: 145
- Fire Engine Driver: 18
- Fireman: 86
- Total Posts: 1061
DRDO Recruitment 2022 age limit:
- The applicants should not be below 18 years of age and the more than 30 years of age.
Educational qualification of DRDO CEPTAM job vacancy:
- To be part of the DRDO job drive, the applicants must have passed 10th/12th /Bachelor’s degree/Master’s degree from recognised Board or Institute.
DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment remuneration:
- Pay Level-2: Rs 19,900-63,200
- Pay Level-4: Rs 25,500-81,100
- Pay Level-6: Rs 35,400-1,12,400
Application fee for DRDO Jobs:
- While the candidates who belong to the unreserved category will have to pay a fee of Rs 100, while the SC/ ST/ Women/ESM/ PWD candidates can apply free of cost.