Kashmir University Evaluation Status Of BG 3rd semester Batch 2020 Declared
Kashmir University Evaluation Status Of 3rd Sem Batch 2020 Check Below.
BG. 3rd Semester Regular Batch 2020 and Backlog Batches 2016-2019 held in May-June, 2022
Website Is Down Please Keep Visiting
Kashmir University Evaluation Status Of 3rd Sem Batch 2020
BG. 3rd Semester Regular Batch 2020 and Backlog Batches 2016-2019 held in May-June, 2022.
This is not the result declaration, but Evaluation Status.
Candidates whose Evaluation status shows “NA” / “*” may approach the concerned college/examination centre where they have appeared.
* in Theory column against any subject means either candidate is absent or marks has not yet been uploaded.
NA in Practical column against any subject means either candidate is absent or marks has not sent by concerned College.
UFM stands for Unfair Means.However the final result of the candidates booked under Unfair Means (UFM) category will be subject to the decisions of the committee for scrutiny of unfair means and misconduct cases.
STRAY Means Apeared for Examination in non allocated center.
ABSENT means Candidate has not appeared in the said Subject
How to check BG 3rd Semester Evaluation Status
- Go to the official website of the University of Kashmir (www.kashmiruniversity.net).
- On the homepage, click on the “Examination” tab in the main menu.
- On the Examination page, click on the “Evaluation Status” option in the left-side menu.
- On the Evaluation Status page, enter your roll number and click on the “Check Status” button.
- Your evaluation status will be displayed on the screen.
- You can also view the evaluation status of all the students of your class by clicking on the “View Evaluation Status of All Students” link on the Evaluation Status page.
If you have any issues with the evaluation status, you can contact the university examination department for assistance.