Big Alert! Government Issued A Strict Warning To Employees Regarding Pension And Gratuity
The central government has changed a big rule: As you know the government has recently announced DA and bonus for employees. Now, the government has issued a strict warning for the employees. If the employees ignore this then they will have to be deprived of pension and gratuity after their retirement.
The Central Government has said in a notification issued recently that if the Central employees are found guilty of any serious offense or negligence during their service, then their gratuity and pension will be stopped after retirement. These instructions have been issued under the Central Civil Services (Pension) Rule 2021. The Central Government had recently changed Rule 8 of the CCS (Pension) Rules 2021, in which these new provisions have been added.
This order will be applicable to the central employees, but the states can also implement it going forward.
Know who will take action?
- Presidents who have been included in the appointing authority of retired employees have been given the right to withhold gratuity or pension.
- Such secretaries who are associated with the concerned ministry or department, under which the retiring employee has been appointed, have also been given the right to withhold pension and gratuity.
- If an employee has retired from the Audit and Accounts Department, then the CAG has been empowered to withhold pension and gratuity after the retirement of the delinquent employees
How will the action take place?
- According to the rules issued, if any departmental or judicial action is taken against these employees during the job, then it will also be necessary to inform the concerned officers.
- If an employee is re-employed after retirement, then the same rules will apply to him.
- If an employee has taken the payment of pension and gratuity after retirement and is found guilty, then full or partial amount of pension or gratuity can be recovered from him.
- It will be assessed on the basis of the loss caused to the department.
- If the authority wants, the pension or gratuity of the employee can be stopped permanently or even for some time.
JK Student Update is now on WhatsApp, Telegram, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram & Youtube. Click here to join our WhatsApp Group, Telegram Channel, Facebook Group, Follow on Instagram & Twitter, Subscribe To Our Youtube Channel.